Jewelry with a Conscience TM collection gets recognized in PEOPLE STYLEWATCH!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

JEWEL OF THE DAY - HOUSTON WE'VE MADE CONTACT...



I just couldn't wait to share this new addition to the Knight&Hammer George Collection. As a child, I loved the astronauts of the ‘60’s and ‘70’s, and in the ‘80's the MTV Spaceman sparked my generation’s imagination. The idea of space travel still fascinates me, so I've created Buzz and Glenn. Buzz is a small charm astronaut (pictured) and Glenn is a larger standing astronaut – both were inspired by vintage toys. I could not be happier with these designs as they embody the whimsical spirit of the George Collection. 





This ring is a sneak peek at what is landing at hitchcock Madrona in early July.


Imagine it…a beautiful, bright, sterling silver ode to the heyday of space travel. Whether floating on a ring, suspended on a necklace, or bobbing on a bracelet, one of these spacemen is for you.


Initial quantities are limited, so call Erica at hitchcock Madrona now to secure yours.




- hint, hint - toy soldiers for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment