Jewelry with a Conscience TM collection gets recognized in PEOPLE STYLEWATCH!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Blow Bugle Boy Blow! - bet that gets your attention!

Hornblower available in 22K gold
 over sterling, tradition silver or gunmetal
finishes on 18" chain.








When I found this beautiful bronze I was over the moon with excitement! It is a garment applique from the 18th century. A page in Renaissance costume blows his horn to announce the fabulousness of this new addition to Knight&Hammer's trenta. I've curved the disc to create a conversation piece ring with signature Knight&Hammer shank. The filigree work is magnificent and the ring is incredibly comfortable to wear. I hate to blow my own horn but this ring is a must-have!



A dramatic ring announcing how fabulous you are! Shown in Traditional Silver finish.


Shown in Tradition Silver finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment