Jewelry with a Conscience TM collection gets recognized in PEOPLE STYLEWATCH!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello 2011!


Wow what a crazy year 2010 was & I am glad it is gone!  It was a mad dash to the end of the year & left me no time to blog.  I have been super busy designing new pieces for Trenta, nine new Baroque crest rings & necklaces, which will be showcased at hitchcock Madrona, in honor of my March 5th. birthday.  You can also expect an entire new collection of Elephant inspired Baubles to premiere at the Ven &Vaida gallery in Philadelphia, June 2011.  Lynchee will have three of her Golden Triangle Asian Elephant friends to keep her company; Mongkul, Deang Moo & Dah! 


Get excited, 2011 promises to be a year filled with glamor, innovation & BIGGER LOVE! 


Twenty-eleven my mantra is Be FABULOUS, Do FABULOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment