Jewelry with a Conscience TM collection gets recognized in PEOPLE STYLEWATCH!

Friday, November 25, 2011

WHAT? It's Christmastime already?

I cannot believe Thanksgiving has just passed and I haven't blogged since July. It has been an amazing summer for Knight&Hammer. We got international press in People StyleWatch for our Jewelry with a Conscience TM collection, were on the reality show, 'Say Yes to the Dress' with SuperMuse Kelly Dooley and our new www.KnightandHammerMUSE.com website launched, be it several months late, on September 9, 2011. I have also been incredibly busy creating new collections for you. Over the next few weeks I hope to share my creative journey with you in this blog. Until then please take advantage of our Black Friday, Small Business Saturday through Cyber Monday promotion and get yourself some well-deserved Knight&Hammer baubles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment